Today is my 44th birthday, and that seemed like a good enough excuse to create this video of 44 Things I’ve Learned in My 44 Years on Earth.
Prefer to read? Here ya go...
- Collections are meant to be displayed and enjoyed. Case in point, the Babs wall.
- Two cups of coffee a day is enough.
- I love children, but I don’t want any of my own. And that’s okay.
- Never underestimate the power of a really good brunch.
- People work hard. Tip generously.
- You can be confident and humble at the same time.
- Upgrade whenever possible.
- “Just because” is all the explanation I ever need.
- Everyone should move across the country at least once.
- Know where your happy place is and go there often.
- Try new foods at least once. Who knew I’d love oysters and octopus?!
- My closest friends and advisors were RIGHT - being known for all things Hilda has radically changed my life for the better. Please don’t tell...